Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The amazing Ms. Blogganator!

So, here it is! I have officially (but not completely) abandoned my livejournal in favor of a blogger. I fully intend on being much better to this blog than I was to my livejournal who I only updated a few times a year.

An explanation:
letsgodowndisco/ Sacre bloody bleu and triple merde, and poo. Are courtesy of one of my favorite series of books by Louise Rennison (check it out, http://www.georgianicolson.com/) as well as the advice of my bestest girly friend Rebecca (check her out, http://fullydressedinapond.blogspot.com/) Also, they tend to describe my life in many ways. As it tends to be full of crap but lots of dancing! Or something like that.

That's all I have to say for now, thanks Sheena and Rebecca for the inspiration to get a new blog. Haha.

Merry Christmas to all you readers, as I am sure you are aplenty already. Not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Livejournal loved you.
what did it ever do to you.. NOTHIN! thats what!


Enh. i still love you kid.

lessthanthree
-robtheAMBULANCE!

Rebecca said...

Hurray! My post is way to long for my attention span. How will people ever read it?!